Coronavirus COVID-19 Protocols
The kindergarten remained open to provide education and care services throughout 2020 and has a comprehensive set of protocols and practices in place to protect children, families, staff and visitors during the pandemic.
These are all detailed in our COVID-Safe Plan which is updated whenever information or government advice changes.
The current version (February 2021 – Revision 9) of our Lady Forster Kindergarten COVIDSafePlan is available here for download and includes:
- Current Government advice
- LFK COVID Protocols
- LFK Risk Minimisation Plan
- LFK COVID Cleaning Practices and Daily Cleaning Checklist
- LFK Dealing with Infectious Diseases Policy (v5)
- LFK COVID-19 Closure of Kindergarten Plan and Responses
- LFK Closure Communications Pack including DET FAQs on Service Closure
Also here for download is the DET/DHHS fact sheet on ‘Managing Unwell Children’